Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Few Shots from Snowhell

It's no surprise to some of you that I don't like the snow. I long for days with the windows down & the wind in my hair as I drive wherever I want just because I feel like it. Obviously, that's not going to happen in recent weather we've had.

Here are a few images from Snowhell 2010.

ABOVE: Lil Guy during the 2nd snowfall. He's looking a little like a full-fledged snowdog!




An interesting view of the headlight on my car melting the snow.








The snow through the trees in our backyard













A view of our house from the front


It looks like we have our own skating rink... the pool may never be the same!


A view from the comfort of my house, looking outside during a blizzard like moment (3rd snow)


I'll leave you with this pic. I happen to love this shot of Lil Guy... He's obviously planning his next escape down the street. If he's heading to the Caribbean, I'm likely to follow!

No comments: