Perhaps my fascination with quotes is that, someday, I, too, hope to say something witty or wonderful or deep enough for people to say over & over again...
So enamored with quotes I am that I painted them on the living room wall of the first house I owned. I loved it! It was something that was truly me and though they were a ridiculous pain to paint over when I sold the house, I would do it again!
Don't tell Cop'er, but I have been eyeballing some walls in our house...
Here are a few of my most recent finds:
- Surrender isn't about giving up. It's about letting go.
- If you want to be understood... listen. ~Babel
- The decisions you make are important... but not that important.
- Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you'll ever regret. ~Laurence J. Peter
- Behind every argument is someone's ignorance. ~Louis Brandeis
- If you believe in eternity, life is irrelevant. ~from "House"
- Creativity is a drug I cannot live without. ~ Cecil B. DeMille
- Dance is the hidden language of the soul. ~Martha Graham